I rec'd an e-mail from Joseph Burke regarding an employment opportunity at Trans World Systems.If I knowingly did not apply for the job and you have contacted me after finding my resume online, you can bet I'm not responding to your bogus sales job opportunity.

After reading all the complaints from the "pissed off" consumers, why the *** would I want to even work for your company?? Let me make this perfectly clear, I DID NOT apply with or contact in any way, Trans World Systems, nor would I ever apply for a sales job since I am not a sales person, and you would have known that looking at my resume! I believe this to be a collection tactic, not a potential job opportunity.

I'll take my chances and continue to seek employment in a career I'm more suited for and where I can utilize my talents more effectively!I'll make sure I save the e-mail and the recorded message they left on my phone, with my attorney.

Had an Experience with Transworld Systems?

Comments

Livingston, Texas, United States #937297

There is a principle that will forever keep one in a state of ignorance.That principle is contempt prior to investigation.

I have worked as an independent contractor (which is what the oppty is) for 15 years.

Well,if you are looking for a J O B this is not for you, but if you want to change your life, and you like helping other people get what they need and want, you stand to make a lot of money.

Not for the faint of heart.For Business Owner Mentality or (potential) only.

Regards,

Happy in Texas

Duluth, Georgia, United States #905490

My 2nd email came today from "Doug Hills", and was a pretty strong sales pitch for me to watch the 30 minute video and then call him to make an appointment. After reading the comments on this page, Doug's email is about to be in the trash. Thanks to all for the insight.

It's not an easy job but it pays well.You have to be willing to work hard to make it.

Not recommended for people who consider themselves Christian.

You will have to pursue people and harass them to collect usury.If your an atheist its a good gig.

I have worked with Transworld Systems for almost 5 years.

New reps do not have to pay to get the job

Managers have GIVEN me accounts, not took them away from me.

All reorders belong to ME

Of course, you do have to WORK, which seems to be the gripe that most of these nay-sayers have with it. Who every built a successful business without hard work?

I LOVE my sales career with Transworld Systems and LOVE this company.

so sad to see that they would take advantage of anyone trying to better themselves ... trying to look for a job. take your resume off careerbuilder and all that because according to the BBB-better business bureau, it makes you vulnerable to these kind of scams.

:roll I just received an email from these people followed by an automated call. What annoys me the most is I don't even apply for these jobs. Ever since I opened up a careerbuilder account I get no legitimate calls or responses, just spams and scams

I've been working with TSI for over two years now.I have to say it's been a positive experience.

I make a great income and receive lots of support and encouragement from my manager, regional, and DVP. I wouldn't work anywhere else. The company has integrity, they do what they say they are going to do. I have received all the monies I have earned.

This is not a career for the faint hearted. You will have to work!

But the rewards are great.I'd say this opportunity fits people with gumption and a burning desire to succeed.

Just got the call too ... Thank Gosh I looked this up!!! Running

Got their e-mail last week. Thanks for the info. I won't be contacting them.

I was intrigued by the opportunity and saw a lot of potential in it.After several days I think three trips an hour away I was denied employment because he didn't think it the right time for me.

If anything I felt it was inconsiderate of my time to chase a rabbit trail. But I really think I was over qualified for the job. Even though I was ready to rock I was denied the opportunity. I suppose the manager figured that I was not interested in working for free and had enough integrity to let me down gently before I got into it.

However, though I never worked a day for them I believe like any other business it will work if you work it.There is no way a company can stay in business and cheat and rob people especially the ones that work for them.