Our daughter lost her job because of her kidney failure and the complications that go along with it.She spends more time it the hospital that with any of her sisters or our home ( she lost her residence because she has no income now).

Mr Joe Miller of Transworld Systems calls our home looking for her or wants to call the hospital and track her down, he says " because he know what kind of people won't pay their bills, he knows what kind of person she is".

How can these people sleep at night or look at them selves in the mirror every morning.

Thanks for letting me vent...

Had an Experience with Transworld Systems?

Comments

I received a called from Transworld System today saying I owed $2,000 for anesthesia I received from CH.I was in the hospital in the time they stated but I was not in the hospital they stated that owed the bill and moreover I never received anesthesia.

I was in the hospital for 3 days due to diabetic complications, never was any surgeries or any other procedures done that would need anesthesia. They knew I was young and intimdated me stating they would move into the final procedures, saying I'm refusing to pay the bill. I never had anything happen to me and my life and was scared. I called my mom crying and she said that it was a scam.

I lost more faith in humanity at that moment, knowing that they can lie, cheat and steal from the innocent so easily.

I do not understand how a business that LIES can be considered a real business in the corporate world.Legal action should be done against this because organizations like this should not exist.

My husband's debt from a car accident got turned over to TSI by his massage therapist, out of spite of another nature.Anyhow, she had told us that she would wait til we got the settlement, but chose to go this other route and turned it over to collections on 3/28/10.

So, after requesting debt verification, and disputing the debt, today I get a call from the therapists office to settle the debt. Shouldn't TSI be handling this? I'm sending a letter to them to clarify WHO owns the debt, with whom should I deal with.

And, I do want everything in writing, as the therapist has been frustrating and unethical in her dealings with us.Is TSI the one calling the shots or just puppets of the therapists whims?

If Transworld does not call their customer's, how is it that I have a message from them right now on my phone????

HIPA, all you need to know. Tell the collector to fly a kite.

TSIMVP

"I am very sorry to hear about your daughter"

Sounds like Bull sh*t to me!

I used to be a sales rep for TSI.They are a legitimate company with a proven track record of collecting your debt by using a diplomatic approach.

For an average of $10 per account, your outstanding A/R of thousands has potential to be recovered. Sure, if by the fifth written demand, your clients still haven't paid you, then it is necessary to put it in third gear with verbal demands. (You're not a bank are you?) Remember, 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

Go 747!I hope you're still in the game.

#82045

By the way.. if they called the hospital to "verify her condition" the hospital could not give out the information. It violates patient privacy, but it doesn't sound like they are too concerned about privacy acts and such...

Wow!Transworld just emailed me for an interview.

I was doing research on them and a lot of websites speak negative of them. It's easy to spot a cheesy company when they have employees search these types of websites to do rebuttals, what a joke and go get a life.

TOO, you especially. Calling to verify her story??

Do you think the hospital is going to verify that story or are you that ***? I see why you work as a collector.

If a collector ever called my house and asked for the hospital any of my family member was staying at, you better hope your calling from a distance.Transworld is a freaking joke.

BEWARE..

. . BEWARE. .

. I can tell you from experience Transworld systems ARE LIARS AND THIEVES. I worked for TSI as a sales rep, the letter system is a joke. Most debtors do not get the letters which is just fine to TSI because once if they do not pay then it goes to the other part of the company which makes all those harassing phone calls, and any money collected they get HALF.

I have heard collectors physically threaten people. They collected money for my customers and never paid my customers, or they would tell my customer they only collected $200 of a $1,500 debt and in fact they collected the entire amount, and gave my customer a $100 (50% of what is collected). When I discovered they steal from their customers - - I QUIT.

I don’t even put it on my resume.

Buyer BEWARE - - There are many reputable collection agencies, TRANS WORLD SYSTEMS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Rockford, Minnesota, United States #67492

Some of you high-and-mighty ones act like you believe a delinquent debt is worse than murder.Some time ago an aggressive collector tried too hard to impress his desire to collect a debt.

He thought that delinquent debtors were all *** bags, and it didn't matter how he collected it, as long as his methods worked. One day, he messed with the wrong debtor, who complained directly to the vice-president of the collection company. The collector was later terminated. He didn't seem to understand that one cannot break the law to collect money.

The debtor had once told told the collector that one day, he (the collector) might be in the same boat and would then understand how it would feel to be harassed this way.

Indeed, after being terminated for cause, the collector was unable to find suitable work, and he wound up owing everybody, eventually dropping further down the hole.That collector was me.