I just received a call from a ROBERT BUNGER, I assume was an operator working for Transworld Systems.He asked to speak to someone who was not here and then proceeded to ask for my name, since he gave me his.

I refused; 1) I did not know him; 2) very RUDE and inconsiderate; and 3)why would I give my name to a FOOL on the phone.

Give me your number so I can call and respond the same way and not leave a message.This is obvious harrassment and deserving of a police/BBB complaint the next time.

Had an Experience with Transworld Systems?

Comments

I answered a letter just like that about 4 years ago. I have been with Transworld Systems since then, am earning a great living and loving the work that I do.

I really don't think najm knows what he/she is talking about.

Watch out for emails like this! They left a voice message after they sent this email:

My name is Kim Colcord.. I am a Regional Sales Director for Transworld Systems Inc. and I noticed you recently updated your resume on CareerBuilder.com or various other job boards. It appears you may have the professional experience we are seeking. We are hiring Account Executives, which involves outside sales of our unique profit recovery service. I am also looking to develop a District Sales Manager, which involves leading by example and developing a team of outside sales professionals.

I am interested in setting up an initial interview with you for our office in Atlanta GA. The one caveat: We are only interviewing through next Thursday September 6th. We have to make some decisions by the end of the day on Friday September 7th for our corporate training program that starts the following Monday September 10th.

If our position interests you, it is necessary that you meet with Steven Brown – District Sales Manager or David Wiener - District Sales Manager promptly at one of these exact times listed below for an initial interview. If you are available to meet, please follow the instructions below:

1. Select a time you are available to interview. (Specific appointment times are below).

Thursday August 30th 11:00 a.m. OR 2:00 p.m.

Friday August 31st 9:00 a.m. OR 12:00 noon

Tuesday Sept 4th ...

Wednesday Sept 5th 9:00 a.m. OR 12:00 noon

2. E-mail your selection to (to insure the receipt of your date and time selection, please be sure to e-mail separately to the email address provided below and do not simply reply to this e-mail):

Atlanta.careers@transworldsystems.com

When we receive your e-mail with your time choice, we will return confirmation. For now, interviewing will ONLY be conducted at the dates and times listed above.

Sincerely,

Kim Colcord

Regional Sales Director

280 Interstate North Circle #510

Atlanta, GA 30339

Atlanta.careers@transworldsystems.com

Who We Are

Transworld Systems is a nationwide company with over 100 offices. We are currently looking for professional individuals with the poise and ability to communicate effectively with Company Owners, CEO's, CFO's, and VP's regarding our unique profit recovery/cash flow service. We keep Large and Small Companies in business.

It seems iliveforthis IS Robert Bunger. Transworld is good for going on complaint sights making rude comments about those that complain.

It seems the person they were trying to reach owes money to someone that you were covering for.