I should have known right off the bat that this call was no good... blocked number and the egomaniacal voice of a debt collector. I wasn't sure it was a collector at first because he'd mentioned the name of a company that we do business with.

Turned out to be the most insane call ever because I couldn't 100% tell if he was a possible client or a collector, but now I've got a good persona in mind for anything of the sort again. But he called us accusing us of being the other party.

Deposition this, file that... he got the wrong company and now we know something is going on. I can't believe collectors are so brash as to call any company affiliated with them, use a pick axe to dig out whatever info they can and making it clear that something is up with the other company. That's some bad bad business.

Not to mention being such a total *** on the phone, "I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what it is you're asking here." Typical reply, "You see what's not adding up to me here is..." Around and round this went.. Questioning our integrity, my honesty, and our legitimacy.. screw that guy!

Had an Experience with Transworld Systems?

Comments

#205888

That was the most absurd complaint letter I have ever read. Thanks for wasting my time...NEXT!

Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Convergent using spoofed phone numbers Convergent Outsourcing "I got a call call on April 20, 2016, which is today as I am writing this. The phone number displayed is 1-000-000-0029. I did not answer it..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more